cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard and mouse stop working while I have my Quest 2 linked to the PC

HighKing313
Honored Guest
Trying to use Virtual Desktop with the Quest 2 wired to my PC but the mouse and keyboard just don't work. I'd like to be able to use my headset with the keyboard and mouse while wired up. It works with wireless Virtual Desktop, but I can't seem to get it to work with the USB connection. Am I just not doing it right? Or is this not an option? Also, I want to be able to take off my headset and leave it plugged in and use my computer, but even while it's just charging, the keyboard and mouse don't work until I unplug the Quest 2 and then they work fine. 
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @HighKing313 It sounds like there may be a bandwidth issue with your USB ports which causes the keyboard and mouse stop working when the link is connected. I would suggest updating the USB drivers as well as your BIOS. Please also make sure USB Turbo, USB legacy support are disabled in the BIOS. If you continue to have issues, please create a ticket with us here. Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

nicolai_krog
Honored Guest

I had the same. It helped to turn off "USB Legacy support" in my BIOS.