cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEFT CONTROLLER STOPPED WORKING (RIFT S)

Danteon1
Honored Guest
So it happened while playing, out of nowhere my battery started draining
faster then the right one, after a while it died to the point where new batteries,
resets(all possible) , batteriesout for 10 minutes ---- overall it didn't work

So because Im from Slovenia, there is no option for me to order just the left controller
I sadly started to open it myself, not my first time fixing stuff, but this was hard
and still .. didn't fix it, still can't get power to run constantly ... the led blinks,then it doesn't respond for some time
then I get a blink again .. Noup it doesn't work .
 so now with a sad face Im looking everywhere for ONLY LEFT CONTROLLER (Rift S)
but can't find anything except in your page, but you guys don't ship to Slovenia, so what can I do 😞 
Im willing to pay, now that I opened it myself. I learned alot thru these sad times so no worries
Im still happy but Id love to have it asap again 😛 
I bought it from a company here in Slovenia, but they closed due to Covid-19 time so can't do anything 
about it
Thank you !!

P.S.
Guys, I love your work. There is no words to describe the amount  fun and love I had with rift S
I hope to get the controller soon so I can pass my quarantine time better 😛
what you made is something I was dreaming of as a young boy, now 24. Vr gaming gives a lot more
meaning to my life, weirdly but happy. 
Im ready for the future
1 REPLY 1

BAT.Templar
Protege
i am having this issue right now.
left controller can't be seen in game/menus and only the top buttons do anything.
stick and trigger/grip do nothing
i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz ,Asus Tuf Z170 mk 1,SAbrent Rocket gold 1TB M.2 SSD, WD Blue 500GB SSD M.2 2280, OCZ agility 240GB, 2TB HDD, Seagate Plus 6TB Desktop Hard Drive with USB Hub, Corsair Vengeance 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz, XFX Radeon (TM) R9 390, SB X-Fi Surround 5.1, KLIM Impact usb headset, Acer XR341CK monitor, BenQ GL240-T monitor, Roccat Suora keyboard, mionis naos 7000 mouse, innatek PCIE 4 port usb  hub, Logitech Z906 5.1's + Rift S touch