cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller drift

CaptinCBT
Honored Guest

I am having a issue that just started and I'm not sure why. I was playing a games when all of the sudden my controller just started moving on it own. I was moving backwards for some reason even though I wasnt touching the controller. I tried taking out the battery unparing and repairing the controller. The drift is so severe that I cant use the dead zone or calibrate it because it is stuck going down no matter what

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we're glad you reached out to us for help with your controller. Since you've already attempting a couple of troubleshooting steps, we'd like for you to work with us 1 on 1 via a Meta Quest Support ticket. We'll work together to see what other options we have for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am Having the same issue. I Help. I have tried the same things. Other person and they are working either. Not know how to fix the problem. 

The support ticket has nothing that describes my issue. I do not know how to fix this. Who should I contact?

I would rather not over the phone and rather Talk via message And or Email.

@WonlowFARTUS Hey hi, I fully understand not wanting to talk over the phone so I'd be glad to help get you to the email/chat side of 1 on 1's!

After opening that link, you can click Meta Quest. > Software or content. > Other software or content issue. > Select the option you'd prefer and you can add some details in the box as well. 

Hope this helps! 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling