cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller is glitching

Halloweenn_vr
Honored Guest

My son just got an oculus 2 yesterday. And the left controller is glitching. It’s like jumping and skipping? Has anyone seen this or have this happen? I am not sure how to fix this?

thanks

sarah 

2 REPLIES 2

TheBarcoded
Explorer

I've been having a similar issue. One thing that is often suggested is to remove the batteries from the controllers and put them back in, because that resets the controller and sometimes the batteries can be a bit loose and cause issues that way.  Doing that didn't help me much, but it's suggested to try. How to do it can be found on YouTube.  Also, in Settings there's a place where you can adjust the refresh rate for the controllers from 50 to 60. It makes the battery drain faster, though, so he might need an external battery to supplement. That helped me, but didn't totally solve the problem, so I opened a ticket with Support for mine. Good luck! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sarah, we'd like to help! Please click here to submit a ticket, so we can look further into this with you. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!