cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller not connecting

Pharo34
Honored Guest

Hello I’ve tried to reset my headset and as well as update it and my left controller is still having trouble connecting. I’ve tried unpairing it holding the “y” and menu button but not matter how long I press it for it won’t turn on or vibrate whatsoever. What other option do I have to make it work ?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Pharo34! Wrestling with a controller is no fun! Let's look at that together and see what's going on. To get started, remove the battery from that controller for 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes have passed, replace that battery with a new, non-rechargeable battery and try to pair it again.

If that doesn't work, let us know! You can send us an email or chat by following this link. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have done this and it connected but when I fired it up the next morning it didn’t connect again.  Am I going to have to leave the battery out for 30 min every time?

This is definitely not something we'd want you to do daily @Avy12, we may need to look into this controller issue further. Please Submit a Ticket with us and we'll be able to look into further troubleshooting or other possibilities within that platform.

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!