cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Black Screen Quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have 2 problems the program says my graphics card is incompatible (attached in screenshot). It is a 3000 series GPU which should be compatible. I also am getting a black screen with virtual desktop in link mode. I am using an MSI laptop. I tried to it fix by using this guide Solved: Oculus Air Link Virtual Desktop Black Screen - Oculus Community - 864132 (oculusvr.com) , and disabling overlays.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found two work arounds, either buy VirtualDesktop from the Oculus store or use ALVR which is free. I decided on the latter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I messaged the support team and they say my RTX 3050 is not compatible is there a work around?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found two work arounds, either buy VirtualDesktop from the Oculus store or use ALVR which is free. I decided on the latter.

NickDoolin
Honored Guest

I figured this out. So my laptop has 2 cards. the integrated & the nvidia 3060. i tried making iit default to the nvidia card in the control panel but that did not work. I had to go into the windows device manager, and disable the integrated card completely leaving the nvidia as the only display adapter enabled. Everything worked after that.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?