cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo - Am I the only one not getting vibration feedback?

ErroneousKill
Explorer
Just started playing Lone Echo.  Pretty amazing!  However, I notice that I'm getting no vibration feedback when grabbing objects.  This doesn't seem right so I wanted to know if its normal/part of the game or if I have an issue.  I went through all the settings but I found nothing having to do with vibration.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kemeros
Protege
Ah. I see what you are asking. No there is not. If it's vibrating it's usually to tell you you lost your grip in one hand or you have a dialog possibility or when you use the tools.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kemeros
Protege
Maybe the batteries need to be changed. You can also try dissociating from Oculus Home and associating them again. Or maybe there is a setting for that in the game but i don't remember seeing one. Still worth checking it out. 

ErroneousKill
Explorer
Well I know there's vibration in other parts of the game.  If you have played it do you remember if there is vibration when you grab objects?

Kemeros
Protege
Ah. I see what you are asking. No there is not. If it's vibrating it's usually to tell you you lost your grip in one hand or you have a dialog possibility or when you use the tools.

ErroneousKill
Explorer
Awe that sucks.  It really ruins the immersion.  I know when I grab a robot in robo recall it really feels like I'm touching a physical object... oh well, an other