cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking is inverted, blacks out, freezing, and my "head" teleports

GrimGuardian
Honored Guest
When i look left, i look right, when looking up i look down and when looking right i look left, ive tried lots of things, taking down some of my posters with plastic sleeves that could possibly be reflecting, ive closed the windows and turned off most of the lights, restarted my pc many times, played with the sensors, tried different USB ports on my pc, nothing has worked, went to r/Oculus on reddit and they told me to come here, i posted this almost an hour ago, and got my oculus rift about 3 hours ago, i have had about a total of 30 min of playtime at most before i started glitching and teleporting
Edit 1: apon closer inspection, ive noticed that my oculus rift headset has the "poor tracking quality" thing on it, ive messed with the USB ports some more and cant get it to go away (even after using all of my USB 2.0 and 3.0 slots)
1 REPLY 1

ZeDoctor
Explorer
I have the same issue only I have had a rift since around release. Only this issue is new for me now. I dont know why its happening and my sensors say poor tracking quality as well however it doesn't always say that, yet it tends to keep teleporting regardless. Something that is weird for me is that I end up being fine until I play something that is somewhat graphically demanding. It still happens in other apps as well but more often in more graphically demanding games. Something that is very odd as well is that as soon as it starts doing that I basically can't stop it. It will keep doing it forever until I restart the oculus software. I wish someone had a fix to this.