cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

META WON'T RETURN MY OCULUS

GoldenCrab
Level 2

my son shipped his oculus headset on 3/4/22 because he was having issues with the display. 

it was delivered via fedex 3/14/22, he was told it would be returned in 8-12 DAYS... it has been over 2 MONTHS!

i have MESSAGED SIX SEPARATE TIMES via chat to check on the status of the headset. 

each and every time i get the run around and am told they will "update the active ticket with our conversation". 

i have asked for information beyond that they’re "waiting for a replacement".

ive asked to speak to someone that has details, whether its a manager or logistics and customer "SERVICE" merely reads lines from a handbook and refuses to directly answer my direct questions. 

my son paid a lot of money he saved up to purchase the oculus, and has now missed 2 months of deals and offers in the oculus store. 

i will be DAILY contacting meta via the chat, sending emails, posting on forums, reddit and twitter @meta @oculus #meta #oculus until i talk to someone other than a robotic employee reading from a handbook. 

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

@GoldenCrab  So your son relies on his one-post-wonder-mom to fix everything?  Kinda hard to believe,  Maybe troll on a different forum, lol!

Otherwise, continue to work though this with Oculus Support.  There is not much point in ranting about all this in a User Forum imho.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

the_egg209
Level 4

Report to the BBB I’m having the same problem.

You don’t have to be rude when somebody’s already frustrated with the situation.