cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Issues while Recording in Gorilla Tag.

WhoIsJak
Level 2

Whenever I start my recording (using the Oculus record button) in the game, "Gorilla Tag," I make sure to press "Enable Mic Audio," so that my recording can hear me and the other players. Whenever I don't press that button, as expected it couldn't hear me, but could the other players. That use to be all normal for me, but now whenever I record in Gorilla Tag, I press enable mic audio because I want my recording to hear me, and the players in the game, it only just hears me but not the other players. This has been happening a lot and as a content creator I am in desperate need for a fix. If anyone knows please help! 

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We agree that being able to capture the entirety of the environment is extremely important as a content creator! Does this issue only happen in Gorilla Tag, or is it present in other games as well? Are you attempting to record the App Chat or Party Chat? If you're in a Party Chat with your friends, you should all try switching to "App Chat" when you're all in-game. The recording function should now record their voices.

We hope this helps!

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey WhoIsJak! We hope all is well! We wanted to reach back out to see if you were still in need of any assistance getting your recordings to record all mic audio? If not, we are glad to hear! If you're still in need of assistance, please get back to us and we can look into other possible troubleshooting steps to take. We also recommend talking to the support team over at: Gorilla Tag VR

We hope this helps!