cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minor forum issues: mobile site login and New Discussion drafts.

SvenViking
Protege
1. Using the forum's default mobile theme I'm unable to log in on iOS. I'm first taken to the general Oculus ID login, and logging in takes me to my Account page. When returning to the forum and reloading any page, I'm not recognised as being logged in. Clicking either of the "Sign In" links brings up a progress indicator but never loads anything.

It's possible to successfully log in using "Request Desktop Site" and, having done so, I'm then recognised as logged-in by the mobile site also.

2. Draft auto-save messages pop up on the New Discussion page, and the "Save Draft" button appears, but there doesn't seem to be any way to load, restore or access saved drafts. They only seem to work for comments to existing discussions.
Scorched Battalion - VR Jam edition available for Gear VR and DK2 (Win/Mac/Linux) Jungle Juice Sven Co-op
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
The work around is to click on the Sign In again when the Forums page return.  It may take a min or so for the page to reload.

Anonymous
Not applicable
What about those drafts? How does one load, restore, or otherwise resuming editing and hopefully publish a draft? I should mention, this question doesn't appear to be answered by the ever-present "New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide." I searched the first page of that discussion (which I assume includes the entire official posting), and neither "draft" nor "save" appear anywhere. I did not read the 5 pages of user comments, which are presumably mis-filed questions that ought to be posts, and user feedback on the official post.

Digikid1
Consultant
bumping this up because it is happening to me as well.  Doesn't matter how many times I click on sign in....it will not sign me in.