cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Furniture / Experimental Options

Taxableapples
Honored Guest

I got a quest 2 two days ago. My co worker suggested I turn on "space sense" because I have two dogs but the option does not exist under experimental settings or guardian. If I search for space sense, guardian shows up as a result, but otherwise there is no setting.

2nd issue: My wife created an account after me, and she has even fewer options than me. She can't even add a couch or table in her space.

Other sources online suggested i upgrade to the latest version, but I am already on version 41.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! We understand some of our users have been having issues with locating or adjusting the Space Sense option after the most recent update. We're working on getting a pair of eyes on it from our engineering team. We have a main thread located here, so feel free to leave a report of what you're experiencing there. That way our engineers to have a better idea of what's going on.

In order for our engineers to take action and determine what could be causing this issue, we'd like to ask that you send in a bug report using the steps on our support page. We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to get engineering to take a look so that it can be investigated as soon as possible!

In reference to the secondary account, as your wife is a secondary account on the same headset, her account will have some limitations on it. She'll have access to the majority of things on your primary account, while being prevented from making significant changes or modifications that could only be made by the primary account. A full breakdown of Multiple Accounts and App sharing can be found here.

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! We understand some of our users have been having issues with locating or adjusting the Space Sense option after the most recent update. We're working on getting a pair of eyes on it from our engineering team. We have a main thread located here, so feel free to leave a report of what you're experiencing there. That way our engineers to have a better idea of what's going on.

In order for our engineers to take action and determine what could be causing this issue, we'd like to ask that you send in a bug report using the steps on our support page. We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to get engineering to take a look so that it can be investigated as soon as possible!

In reference to the secondary account, as your wife is a secondary account on the same headset, her account will have some limitations on it. She'll have access to the majority of things on your primary account, while being prevented from making significant changes or modifications that could only be made by the primary account. A full breakdown of Multiple Accounts and App sharing can be found here.

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably