cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple account issue - app sharing

Moldman570
Protege

I am having an issue with sharing apps on the oculus quest 2. When I add a second account, it is able to start up, and play all of the apps/games associated with the account. However, when I go to the primary account, and turn on app sharing, it will then take all of the games off of the secondary account. The only thing that says it is installed is the hand tracking tutorial on that account. I had it working when the app sharing first came out, then it randomly stopped working one day, and the issue continues on update version 26.

12 REPLIES 12

jorgeguimera
Explorer

Same problem here! When activated the sharing option in the propietary account and then logging with the secondary account, the library says not apps found, and it doesn't show any app, non from the secondary account and non from the shared apps from the propietary account. This option worked at first but after v26 or so it stopped working.

bruunograca
Honored Guest

Same issue!!
First worked fine
Now when I go to second account, no apps are there (even the ones that already were there!!) and cant install any!!
Please, what happened !!! 

GottaLuvMe14
Honored Guest

Having the same issues!! Frustrating 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue. Any answers?

Moldman570
Protege

Unfortunately, the only thing I suggest is to wait.  The first time it happened to me, I just waited 3 days, and it randomly fixed itself.  I'm guessing because this is in beta, that there can still be problems on Oculus' end.  This just recently happened to me as well this week, and is still happening right now.   Frustrating, but there isn't much we can do on our end,  just send a message to oculus to let them know of the problem.  When they see a lot of people have it, they will put more time into fixing it.  I'm sorry if this ruined anyone's weekend gaming plans 😞

Prymeh
Protege

I have the Same issue. Before Three days all was working and now no Apps are showing in the secondary Account. Is there any Solution Right now ? Regards from Germany 

N8MX
Expert Protege

Same problem here , has been working fine for many months .  Now this weekend when we go to play together we realize all the previously installed shared apps is gone and shared apps lists (0) .  I tried several things , disabling re-enabling the shared feature, removing and re-adding secondary account. Ended up factory resetting (twice) and still no luck.  worked great till around this v29 update now it's near worthless to us .  

Papa_Razzi
Explorer

Same here. I got 3 news games in the past few days that weren't showing. Just removed and re-added the guest account, and now none of the shared apps are showing at all. Before that, almost all games I had were working great.

Its so sad how many People have this bug😒 They have to fixed it soon!