cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts issue

kat4523
Honored Guest

Hi! I recently purchased 10 Occulus 2 for my classroom and am attempting to use the Sculptor App. In the first week of the class the students are creating their own world, and then in the second half of the class, we want them to all join in on one world and create it as a team.

Unfortunately, that is not working. I've set up 10 different Facebook accounts with 10 different names and emails and every time I log into one it recognizes it as the first one I created. Because of this, I am unable to have all students meet into one room and work together. 

Example: Create email #1: blank1@gmail.com and log into Occulus account with that email

Create email #2: blank2@gmail.com and login into Occulus account, but THEN it still recognizes the first email for some reason, and so on and so forth with that process. 

I'm assuming Occulus has got to have someone that could help me with this, even if it's to get a school account that can allow for multiple small accounts under that main one or SOMETHING like that. 

Please help!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kat4523! That seems like quite the pickle you're in. We'd love to provide some assistance! 

In order to gain some further insight, could you please answer the following:

• After creating the different Facebook accounts, did every headset get logged in with its own account on initial setup?

Along with this, could you please provide the following via PM:

• Full names
  • Alias'
  • Emails
  • Photo of the error message being received.

To hit up our PMs, select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!