cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus PC app is saying my computer doesn't meet the updated minimum requirements

imdatguybro
Honored Guest

So I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 with a Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3060, and 16GB of DDR4 3200mhz ram. I have all the latest drivers and have tried everything, but the Oculus PC app is still saying I don't meet the requirements even though I do according to their website. Every time I try to play PCVR it hangs and lags a lot and I want to know how to fix this as I got this Oculus recently and am very excited to use it. I have an Oculus Quest 2, and I have tried both Airlink and Oculus links, but I would prefer to use Airlink, thanks

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand the want to play your VR through your PC and we'd love to try and help! If you would like to private message us we would love to look into this for you. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

itsolliebob10
Honored Guest

Get VD/virtual desktop and search up how to use it should work with steam and oculus to pass through