cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus Quest 2 does not show any of my games/apps in my library after I did the recent update

LtWagz
Explorer

I recently bought a game called "Swarm" and noticed that when I bought it on my phone it never showed up on my headset. Both my phone and headset are connected and are on the same wifi, so I was confused. As I was trying to fix it, I saw that I needed an update for the Oculus software on my headset so I tried that out. Once the update was complete, I launched my headset to find only settings and browser in my library. I checked if my games were in a different category such as "not installed", but still nothing showed up. I need help fixing this issue, so if anyone knows any way for me to get my stuff back on my headset please let me know. (Just to clarify, I am logged in with the same oculus account as before and also I did not factory reset my device yet).

38 REPLIES 38

Kennethwjc
Honored Guest

You're not alone. F**k the latest update and the greedy corporation. 

Gamer_Boy_K
Honored Guest

Same here!! It’s so annoying!

luxiferxx
Honored Guest

Me, too, It's so frustrating! They had better fix this soon. 

Kennethwjc
Honored Guest

I did a factory reset knowing that everything would be gone thinking that the problem was with my device. Now all my gameplay data is gone. Apparently its oculus that screwed up. I demand a form of compensation for the inconvenience caused. 

Otomicbadger909
Honored Guest

This happened to me too i factory reseted my oculus thinking it would be fixed but know nothing will load it keeps getting disconnected from my wifi and i cant download anything not even first steps

Yeah, good luck with that….

TheSexyOtter
Honored Guest

Don’t bother to factory reset. It does not change a thing. I tried and everything is still gone

TheMexicanSpiderman
Honored Guest

I should have check these forums before purchasing games today but it seems as this is an issue across the platform so none of us are alone.

Kryzense
Explorer

Yikes well glad I’m not alone. Haven’t touched my quest 2 in awhile finally decided to buy Sniper Elite VR and the exact same thing happened to me I was so lost and confused glad it’s a system wide issue and nothing on my end hopefully it gets fixed soon.