cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus Quest 2 only shows a black screen.

Kit-Fox
Honored Guest

Hi so I turned on my Quest 2 for the first time in months and all I saw was the Oculus logo then a loading bar with what looked like a SD card on top with an arrow pointing down to the loading bar and then it went to a black screen and I can hear the sounds just fine I tried factory resetting it but there's still just the black screen I tried a bunch of other stuff before trying the factory reset like making sure it's charged and rebooting it but I can't see the screen so I wasn't able to do that I've tried covering and cleaning the sensor and that didn't work either if I hold down the power button and light will flash in the left lens then stop I'm not sure what else to do and any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Kit-Fox! We know black screen issues can be demoralizing, so we'd love to help! It does seem you're already a good amount of steps ahead of us, which is wonderful!

As for now, we suggest you reach out to us with a support ticket through here where we can provide some further support options.

Hope to see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!