cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My controller left analog is doing the opposite

cortesiano89
Honored Guest

Hey guys i never had a problem with my quest or the controllers but lately my left analog has been doing the opposite from what I do, for example if I try to move forward it wil go backwards but moving like when u have lag, don't really know why because is not drift as is not moving by itself or broken cus I never drop or hit them, so pls if u had that problem or might know what is let me know.

Thanks

@members

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @cortesiano89! We see you're having an issue with your left controller not functioning properly. We know how this issue can impact your gaming experience, so we want to help you get to the bottom of this and find a solution.

If you haven't done so already, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Remove the battery for 2-3 minutes
  • Replace the battery with a fresh one
  • Clean your controller using the tips in this support article
  • Remove the battery for at least 30 minutes to try to reset your controller

If none of these suggestions work to resolve your issue, please reach out to our support team here. Just include the details of your issue as well as all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will be happy to provide you with your options.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!