cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mic is not working for any online games on my quest 2

My Mike is not working on my oculus quest 2 for any online games I checked the microphone and it's all turned on I don't use PC or my playstation it's only connected through the app on my cell phone what could be wrong

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Melissa, 

We see you're having issues with your headset microphone, please allow us to assist you with this. We understand the importance of having a fully functioning microphone, especially for these online games it's very important. We'd recommend that you attempt a headset reboot. Please be sure to allow your headset to charge for at least two hours to ensure the headset is fully charged. Once left to charge, hold down the power button for at least 30 seconds to allow it to turn on.

Thereafter, kindly attempt to complete a reboot of the headset by holding down the power and volume (-) at the same time for 30 seconds to load the boot menu. Hit exit and reboot from the menu. If you are unable to resolve the issue, Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.