cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus quest 2 wont load/log into my profile thus not letting me play the games i have bought

Lepoopoo174
Honored Guest

Everytime i press the profile button in the menu it says "cant load, try again later." This has been going on for over 6 hours and i cant seem to find a way to fix this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Lepoopoo174! We know how discouraging it can be when your profile doesn't want to load, so we'd love to help out!  

There are a couple of steps you can test out:

1. Uninstall the Oculus app
  2. Reboot your headset:
    • Turn off the headset.
    • Hold the Power and Volume Down(-) buttons simultaneously until the boot menu loads.
    • Use the Volume Buttons to highlight Boot Device and press the Power Button.
  3. Reinstall the Oculus app and login.
  • Try to run a game from the mobile app
  • Log out of the phone app. Close and reopen the phone app. 

If these don't seem to  help, feel free to let us know and we can find some other possibilities! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Monki677
Honored Guest

I am having this same issue and non of the solutions listed have worked 

Beautiful @Monki677, thank you for that update! The last thing we could provide through here is as follows:

• Factory reset your headset:
    1. Turn off your headset.
    2. Hold the power and volume down (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
    3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory reset and press the power button.
    4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Performing a factory reset will delete all headset content, and in-game data, to be started up as if brand new. Purchases previously made will still be linked to your Oculus account.

As for your in-game data. We have an Oculus Cloud which developers can choose to opt-in and out of anytime. The developers can also choose exactly what data they would like to be uploaded to the Cloud.

To find which of your downloaded apps are supported by Cloud Backup, as well as the last backup time and backup size:

1. Go to Oculus.com on a computer.
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right.
    • If you don’t see your profile picture, you can either make the window larger, or click the character icon in the top right to sign in.
  3. Click Devices.
  4. From the left menu, click Cloud Backup.
  5. Use the search field to filter for any specific application, or scroll through the table to view which of your applications have Cloud Backup enabled.

If this doesn't seem to help, we suggest creating a ticket through here where we can look at some other possibilities.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!