cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

ell_w00d
Honored Guest

i got oculus quest 2 this morning, and I was trying to connect it with my laptop.

but it stucks at the page said " continue in your browser"微信截图_20211019163420.png

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey ell_w00d! We want to help get your Quest 2 up and running so you can enjoy the great experiences it has to offer. Visit Oculus Support HERE and send us a ticket with more info about what laptop you're trying to connect to and what other troubleshooting steps you've taken. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

soulburn74
Protege

I had a similar issue when re-installing Oculus app on a new pc recently. It literally got stuck as in, explorer got stuck, couldn't go into task manager, it seemed like windows froze completely. After re-installs/repairs etc, same behavior, eventually I just let it do its thing and minutes later it continued as it was supposed to, after that the issue went away. Hopefully it will for you as well.

soulburn74
Protege

What its supposed to do is open your default web browser, so you can login to your face book account.