cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Computer Audio in HORIZON WORKROOMS

CapnLenny
Level 2

I am using a MacBook Air 13 (just before the M1 sadly) and have the Oculus Destktop Remote working smoothly other than for audio.  The image is perfectly clear and has very little to no lag.  My only issue is the no computer audio coming out of my headset.  For me this is a major issue and honestly a deal breaker.  Currently I'm not even trying this in a workroom with a shared screen.  I am simply trying this in the "private office" you are given.  Granted I can still hear the audio coming out of my computer with the headset on.  However my main reason for using this is to create a private work space with no distractions from the outside world.  That also goes for me distracting the outside world with my audio.  From what I am seeing on here this isn't a me issue but what seems like a standard and basic feature just not being available.  

If I am simply doing something wrong I would definitely appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.  Or if someone from oculus Support could tell me why this isn't a feature that would be great. Thank you for your help.  

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello! Our Oculus team is looking into this issue around some trouble with Remote Desktop not working right for Horizon Workrooms. We don't have a set timeline to share right now on a resolution, but the team is aware, investigating, and working on a resolution.