cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I purchase A Oculus Quest 2 replacement left controller being that the one I had purchase came out the box not working. I contact the support only to find out they have no customer service what so ever. Not only they are trying me make wait until they send return labels which I can't print out (NO PRINTER) then I will have to wait until they get the device they sent me which is the rift and thats not what I order. Then once they get it then I have to wait for them to send me the correct item that I order. So my son want be able to enjoy his christmas looks lie until Feb. Now I have to go out and buy this other game call XBox he say they are better and i can talk to someone if wait for someone to reply to me. I want buy they products or refer them to anyone that takes three days to reply back to customer who have spend they hard earn money in the middle of a pandmic. I still haven't got an email reply for the wrong product they ship out. I will have to contact my bank I guess because I don't know what to do at this point. I order Oculus Quest 2 left Controller and instead they sent the gear Ve rift I think thats the name sorry I'm a mother not a gamer that is about to cry because son is sad and its like my only option is to buy a new game 
0 REPLIES 0