cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sound with Riff S.

swerobert
Explorer

Upgraded my Riff for a Riff S. Had the original Riff for 3 years and loved it. Worked great no hassles. But it was getting old and the sound kept going in and out. I think it may have a short somewhere in the head set. So figured it was time to upgrade to Riff S. When I received the new Riff S it would not be recognized by the computer. After 3 months of back and forth with Oculus they finally sent me a new head set. 

The good news is that it works for the most part. It was recognized right away and let me get all the way through set up.

The bad news is I have no sound in any experience I tried. I have a little over 100 different experiences and tried with many of them. None of them have sound. And I thought Microsoft was **bleep**ed up Facebook may have them beat. 

Anyway have any ideas on what may be causing sound not to work in Oculus. I really don't want to wait another 3 months for Oculus to figure it out. I did test sound with my speakers and they work fine. So I pretty sure its not a computer problem. Just no sound with Oculus experiences. I may be missing something in setting settings or oculus settings that may be needed to turn on or off. 

Thanks all. Look forward to hearing from you. In the mean time i will keep looking see if I can figure it out 

0 REPLIES 0