cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No answer from support

Trace_27
Honored Guest

I wrote 3 tickets to support in last week to oculus about drift on my controller. I got info that they gonna answer me in 1-2 days but they didn't.

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you haven't received the support you're looking for. Can you please provide the ticket number you received so we can look into this for you?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Screenshot_2022-05-17-06-56-33-56.jpg

There is no ticket number. Only this 

Hey again Trace_27! We've found the support tickets that you've opened, and one of our agents is waiting for a response from you currently. We'll have them reach back out to you to continue resolving this issue! We appreciate your patience, and we'll work to get you back into VR as soon as possible!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Nope. Nobody wrote to me or call. Still nothing 

Trace_27
Honored Guest

Still nothing. Can I get direct mail, phone to service or location in Poland where i can get any help? I can't use my quest from 2 weeks...

Trace_27
Honored Guest

Hello I have recently acquired a problem with my left controller's analog stick as it is drifting I've unpaired and paired , taken the battery out for a couple minutes and it still don't work. I don't need help from support. I did everything what I found on forum. Just answer me anywhere. On forum, on email, on phone. I wrote on topic on this forum, wrote 3 tickets and 0 help from Oculus. I'm really disappointed. Just get that controller back and repair it, or give me official instructions what to do to repair it........

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?