cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No visual only sound

TheD4Pro
Honored Guest
I just received my Oculus rift and when I plugged it, the oculus app setup's recognise the headset's hdmi port and usb but I'm stuck because I cannot see anything in my rift. I even tried a game and the same thing appends, the sound is working, the remote are working but no image is displayed in the headset. The headset's hdmi cable is plugged in my gtx 1060 graphic card. Do you guys have any ideas about what could be the problem ?
7 REPLIES 7

drakounet
Explorer
same here with my GTX980 .... any help will be appreciated 🙂

jkleitman
Honored Guest
Same here. It worked and then it didn't. White light, audio but no video. Scuttlebutt is that it was caused by either the microsoft creator update or an oculus update.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Really sorry about this. Please submit a support ticket. Thanks.
https://tickets.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Bexon
Honored Guest
Hi, I'm having the same issues - did you manage to get it fixed? If so what were the fixes?

Zakihira
Honored Guest
i am also having the exact same issue.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Be good, die great !

burntfrenchfrie
Honored Guest
Im having the same issue and it is ridiculous that this go back to as far as 2017 and there has been no posted response.
I just got this thing and I am already thinking it was a waste of money