cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to install the software

Mathiasfrydendal10
Honored Guest

I can't install the Oculus software.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime I try it install until 5.10 Gb out of 5.12 Gb and just stops and then after like a few minutes it says:

Check Connection

Sorry, we encountered an error during installation.

Please check your internet connection and try running Oculus Setup again. 

If you still experience issues, contact Oculus Support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can somebody please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, I've posted a reply in this thread here, which we'll be using to let everyone know when this issue has been resolved. I'm going to close this thread for new replies, so please go ahead and follow the linked thread for updates.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mikkel.ulberg
Explorer

At this point in time, we are alot of users that arent able to download the files for the oculus setup

Oh, didn't know that.

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, I've posted a reply in this thread here, which we'll be using to let everyone know when this issue has been resolved. I'm going to close this thread for new replies, so please go ahead and follow the linked thread for updates.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.