cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough HDMI ports to finish the setup...

FlapjackZac
Sightseer
Recently purchased my Oculus only to find my computer doesn't have enough HDMI ports to complete the setup, i even tried getting a splitter to try to fix the issue but the one i purchased is only able to switch to one HDMI cord at time, so either my screen (with Oculus HDMI not working) or the Oculus (with the screen not working so i can't even do anything. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.
4 REPLIES 4

FlapjackZac
Sightseer
Basically, I'm just looking for someway that i can use two HDMI cords going into one HDMI port.

FlapjackZac
Sightseer
WAIT if i get a DVI cord to use for my monitor and then just reserve the HDMI for Oculus that should work, right?

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Yup.

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
I also only have 1 HDMI output on my pc, I'm using a Displayport to HDMI for my pc screen.
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?