cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting your money back

mochaLink20076
Honored Guest

Hi I buy a game on January 29 called gun club vr on the quest 2 I didn't like it so I refund it and it worked so I went to check the card and it didn't get my money back

5 REPLIES 5

PITTCANNA
Visionary

3-4 days for refund approval, 3-4 buisness days to show back in the purchasing account.  Note it can take up to 7 days sometimes for it go through.

mochaLink20076
Honored Guest

This is a update I still haven't got my money back since I last wrote

We're glad you sent an update! We'd love to look into this further for you, can you PM us so that we can collect some account information and get this sorted?

Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Majsing_xD
Honored Guest

It's the same for me, i refunded a game about 2 or 3 days ago, today at 1pm my time i got an email saying my refund had been accepted and that was just about 2 hours ago now and i still have not received my money back

Hey there! We see your wondering about your digital refund? The process in getting accepted takes 3-5 business days and once it is accepted it takes 5-7 days to be back in your account. If you don't see the refund by then please let us know as we can then help with this! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!