cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not loading

That_one_dude8a
Honored Guest

Usually it would show my profile picture next to the time on the home screen, but now it doesn't. I also click on profile and it says unable to load please try again later. Another problem I'm having is when I click people to see my friends, it doesn't load. It stays on a grey screen. Also when i click on a game, it just loads then flashes the screen then goes back to the home page. I updated it but that didn't work, I checked the connection and disconnected it and reconnected but that didn't work. I'm just really frustrated that it's not working, I just want to play on my oculus

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @That_one_dude8a, that definitely isn't what should be happening in VR! We want to do everything we can to help get everything showing up and working right again.

If you could, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Turn off your headset.
  • Log out of your Facebook account on your mobile device.
  • Log back in to your Facebook account on your mobile device.
  • Log out of the Meta Quest app on your mobile device.
  • Log back in to the Meta Quest app on your mobile device.
  • Turn your headset back on, and make sure it shows paired and connected in your mobile app.

After those steps, give it a few minutes for your headset to reconnect to your mobile app and get everything showing back up. Hopefully, that will work! If things still don't quite look right, let us know. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check in and see if you were able to try the steps we suggested yesterday. Let us know if that worked, or if you still need some support from us. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!