cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not pairing to phone

Epiko123
Protege

I reset my Oculus to factory after I was having problems pairing and it wanted me to upgrade. It reset no problem and I can still access my full account on my phone but my Headset is now stuck in pairing mode. I put the code in, I’ve reloaded the app, reset my headset, made sure it’s all on the same wifi but it seems stuck. I can’t use it anymore. What can I do? I spent $400 on it and can’t use it…☹️

5 REPLIES 5

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @Epiko123 we've been seeing reports about this and would ask you to open a ticket with support 

https://metaque.st/Support. Please list all of the troubleshooting steps you have already taken when opening the ticket to help speed the process along. You can also send support a DM by clicking HERE and then on the Send a Message button. I hope you're able to get a resolution to the issue as soon as possible.

images.jpg

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Epiko123
Protege

I have contacted support and was told there is no specific timeline as to when a resolution will be rolled out, but they would be sure to notify everyone once there is an update on their end. I have a ticket number now, but am feeling disappointed. I am left with a device and purchased apps that I cannot access. and friends with no problems with their device that are still hanging out together without me and playing games together on the weekend. I hope some compensation will be given to those that experienced this problem as it feels very unfair.

Mustxrd
Honored Guest

Did you fix it?

No. I have tried my headset several times and am still stuck on the pairing screen. I also have not received any further communication regarding the promised fixed. 

@Epiko123 @Mustxrd As of recently, there isn't much of an update. 

You guys can stay up to date on the thread we've created for people that have been affected with this. We do commend you for the patience you've had with us thus far. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling