cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email for confirmation code to change user name

amlam
Honored Guest
Hi support,
I tried to change my username and was asked  to enter a confirmation code supposedly sent to me by email . However, I never received the code. The same happens when I attempt to modify the email or anything else in my account. Can you please help?
Regards
4 REPLIES 4

ailin.chambers
Honored Guest

Same here.  I also cant find a link to contact the support team..  Did you find a solution? 

ricky.buzzell.9
Honored Guest

I can’t change my user name either. I don’t like people knowing my real name on video games. I have created a ticket a week ago and they have not replied.  You spend all this money on an oculus and all these games and you can’t even get oculus to reply to you or fix there issue with code being sent to you’re email. 

Hi there, Ricky. We understand your concerns with wanting to change your username. We apologize for the delay in response from our support team. That is not the type of experience we aim to provide for our customers.

At this time, users are allowed to change their username every 6 months. If you have any further concerns or questions regarding this issue, you are welcome to send us a private message. Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope this has helped answer your questions. We're always here if you need us. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PhantomGamer82
Honored Guest

I got the same problem for not recieving any emails with confirmation codes for any changes.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?