cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not updating

marcantoine.giguere
Honored Guest

I  have  up to 800Gb of room in OS C, yet your program says I do not have the 12Gb needed for the update. Can't fix it. I'm trying to play DCS  and having everything up to date in kinda crucial when it comes to sims. Any suggestions ?

thank you

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there marcantoine.giguere, 

Thank you so much for reaching out for assistance on this matter.   

We really want to be able to help, but for this specific issue, we are going to need some more information. 

1. Which headset are you using? 
  2. What game are you trying to update? 
  3. Are there any other errors that show up when you attempt to update?
  4. Are you trying to install the game to your C:Drive as well? 

If you are using the Rift, could you please send us these answers and attach the log files of your computer to us in a support ticket

In order to collect the logs, please follow these steps.

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your support response.

We look forward to finding a solution together, come talk to us. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!