cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing loads

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to load my profile, the store, and my library but it doesn't show any apps besides files and settings. And the other problems just won't load at all, it acts like I don't have any internet on but it doesn't explain my profile not showing up. Help

18 REPLIES 18

Charlie._.Bear
Explorer

I just started having the same problem. Was working fine this morning, went out for the day and left it charging. I came back an hour ago to play and nothing is showing up except for settings and browser. 

Anyone else having issues? 

That same thing has happened with me, does anyone know how to fix this problem or maybe it’s just oculus servers.

NielsJanMonique
Honored Guest

Dear meta/oculus, earlier today everything worked fine. However when i started my headset later it didn’t show up ANY of my bought games. Not a single one. I can’t access the store or whatsoever. Yes I’ve tried resetting, yes I’ve resetted experimental features. Still I can’t do anything. It almost seems like I’m back 3 updates out of nowhere, without doing a thing

Please help me on what to do

nascarboss1018
Honored Guest

I turned on my headset today to find all my games crashing after I loaded into them. I restarted my headset but now all my downloads have disappeared. I tried restarting again but it didn’t work. All my games, apps, and backgrounds are gone. Can someone help?

Could be a wifi issue.  The Quest needs a very good wifi signal to work properly.  Maybe check your network and try to make sure there aren't a lot of users/devices competing with your wifi signal or anything that may be causing interference.  Otherwise, contact Oculus support I guess.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, I'd love to look into this a little further. To get some eyes on this from the team, could you please share any extra details about what you're seeing? Also, it'd be great if you could follow the steps here to report a bug.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

AlasPoorJoric
Expert Protege

Check the date on your headset. The V37 update tends to set the date into the future which will prevent internet access. To set the correct date you have to use an ADB command or third party app to access the standard Android settings menu which Oculus has hidden.

So where do you find or change the date on your headset…

If you click on the time on the tool bar it should come up with the date above the volume, brightness, wifi, guardian and oculus link menu. 

Sadly, to correct this you need to open the android settings menu via the ADB command or app that I linked to in the above post. If you have sidequest loaded and working, that's the easiest way to enter adb commands or sideload apps. Otherwise you have to enable developer mode, connect to a pc, and run the adb command from an elevated (run as administrator) command prompt in a folder containing the ADB software.

Once you're at the android settings menu, you have to disable network time and enter the time and date manually. You can reenable network time after that if you wish. You then would need to "forget" the wifi connection and reconnect.