cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing loads

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to load my profile, the store, and my library but it doesn't show any apps besides files and settings. And the other problems just won't load at all, it acts like I don't have any internet on but it doesn't explain my profile not showing up. Help

18 REPLIES 18

Charlie._.Bear
Explorer

Just checked the date on mine. It has the correct date on it so I’m not sure what is causing the problem.

AlasPoorJoric
Expert Protege

Hmm. That's no good. Looks like yet another issue with this update then. I also had no apps appearing until I solved the date and "limited connection" problem, but I could see my profile.

I guess it’s best to just wait to hear back from oculus staff/support. 😕

Chances are they'll just tell you to do a factory reset.

Isn’t that just holding the volume and power buttons at the same time?

Yeah, turn it off and then volume down and power on. 

Then select factory reset in the on screen menu.

It'll wipe everything though.

Can always reinstall things. It’s worth a shot.

That worked, thank god. I hope all of you find the solution you’re looking for. Best of luck. 🙂

We hate to see this! We can imagine putting on your headset and finding this out was rough, so we want to see what we can do to help. We'd like to try a factory reset by following the steps here. We know that it's not the most ideal solution, but it will give us a better starting point as it's going to return your headset to the state it was out of the box so you can re-download your purchases. 

Please also note: 

• Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account. Your apps from the Oculus Store can be downloaded again afterwards. However, if you have transferred any personal files from your computer to your headset, they will be permanently removed.
  • Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset not on your account.
  • Make sure that your device is fully charged when you perform the factory reset.

Please let us know how this steps go, and we'll be here to help get you back into VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!