cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Account Unresponsive

A12senal
Level 2

Logged into my oculus yesterday and booted up Elixer. On the screen it says it needed a Entitlement Check. I tried going into setting a but my account wouldn’t pop up so I restarted the oculus to see if that would work.

i log back in and notice all my games are gone along with my account still loading up. ( I checked my Internet and it was fine ) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for getting back to us! Photos would be great to have. However, there are a couple more things we can try. Let us know if these steps do not work for you. 

Try these steps:

• Sign out of your account and then reboot the headset. 
  • Try launching a game from your Meta Quest app. 
  • Factory reset the headset. 

When you launch the game from your Quest App. You will get an error stating it can't be launched. If you check your headset again, the games typically reappear! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey! We know that this can be quite frustrating, and we want to help you get to the bottom of this. If you could please go ahead and restart your headset, this might fix you being stuck with your account loading. If you're still experiencing these issues after restarting your headset, please let us know so that we can provide more troubleshooting steps. 

Alright so I tried it and the same issues are happening. Should I add photos to show what is happening?

Thank you for getting back to us! Photos would be great to have. However, there are a couple more things we can try. Let us know if these steps do not work for you. 

Try these steps:

• Sign out of your account and then reboot the headset. 
  • Try launching a game from your Meta Quest app. 
  • Factory reset the headset. 

When you launch the game from your Quest App. You will get an error stating it can't be launched. If you check your headset again, the games typically reappear!