cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus App Status Can't Reach Oculus service Logs are included if you want to check them out

Failedmite57926
Explorer
2 REPLIES 2

Failedmite57926
Explorer
I have been having a problem with the Oculus app recently it will say can't reach Oculus service and have an infinite loop and from time to time it will bring up the sign in page and right before you click sign in it crashes I think this is caused by OvrServer because when it's there it shows the sign in page and when it says suspended it crashes then it does that a couple of times and then goes to an infinite loop and not that long later goes to the background process tab so looking at all of this I think it probably is my antivirus so I turn it off and see if that works nope it doesn't also before you say repair the app I have already tried that I've done a clean reinstall as well but it still does the same thing I have tried running the OvrServer it brings up the sign in page and then crashes I have tried the software patch to that not working to and from reading other discussions I have seen that it does not change from going to other computers which that leads me to another theory is it my WiFi router which I really can not afford buying a new one so if anyone can help find out how to fix this problem it would be nice I have already contacted Oculus support 3 days ago so i'm hoping that they can help me with this problem  

Failedmite57926
Explorer
I fixed the problem by updating the bios