cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Cross Buy titles not showing up on RIFT S PC App after clicking "download"

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

Hello,

I just purchased After the Fall and clicked to download on for the PC Rift S application and hours later I only see a message that says "In-app purchases available" and no icon to click play. I also see it's not even in the store when I search for the game.

I had the same thing happen with Medal of Honor and ended up refunding as I wanted to play on the Rift S (also have the Quest 2). It wasn't in my library after and wouldn't show up on the store front to play or purchase. I reset the Oculus Software and After The Fall still doesn't show up. I don't even see  the 118 Gig download now. What on Earth is going on? Any ideas?

I am leaning to refund and buy on Steam again as this is the third title to have this happen. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there shogunmn, 

We would love to help you get into the ice-covered ruins of dystopian LA. We have a troubleshooting step that might assist: Uninstall/Reinstall the Oculus Home application. 

If you are still experiencing issues with this, please submit a support ticket including the log files of your computer. 

To gather the logs: 

• Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  • Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  • Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  • Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  • Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  • The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  • Attach the newly created zip file to your support response.

Let's get you into post-apocalyptic gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

Thanks, I will try that. I will also try a laptop to see if it's replicated. I just did a fresh reinstall of Oculus (had same result after) so I don't know if logs would be helpful but I am doing that now. 

I am curious if there was any resolution to your issues
?

No resolution yet, still waiting patiently. Near two weeks since first seeking help with this issue. I am unable to use the Rift S entirely unless it's a title through Steam VR.