cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go ADB driver not installing "The INF file you selected does not support this method of insta

fungusman
Protege
I get the error "The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation". I found one topic on the forum but the solution didnt make sense in this context. I asked me to install a sensor driver that has nothing to do with the Oculus Go.
13 REPLIES 13

tyler_gadd01
Honored Guest
I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to install the AVD drivers onto my Windows 10, but when I try to open or install the inf, it opens as a txt file. Very confused on this. Any advice?

Eric455
Honored Guest

DanR said:

To get this working on Windows 7, go to device manager. You should see "VR headset" with an exclamation symbol next to it, signifying no driver. Right click, select "Update Driver Software", choose "Browse" and select the folder containing the extracted drivers. You'll see "Oculus ADB Interface" once complete.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! spent couple hours trying to fix it and was able to run it on windows 7!

vieb
Honored Guest

I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to install the AVD drivers onto my Windows 10, but when I try to open or install the inf, it opens as a txt file. Very confused on this. Any advice?

im having the same problem idk how to fix it 😕

Trelas78
Honored Guest
If you don't have the 'install' option when right clicking the .inf file, unpack the zipfile first. Took me a couple of minutes to figure out too... 😉