cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Headset problems

RLoagan
Honored Guest
Was working ok  at first, always a bit glitchy. Then all of a sudden it tells me my headset is not working , I used to just readjust it on my head and it would start again now I can't get it started at all. What a rip off for the money I spent...any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
need a bit more information. Have you tried taking the faceplate off and making sure the cable is properly pushed in. Also do your USB 3.0 ports pass the test? PC specs? 

RLoagan
Honored Guest
Yes reseated the cable on the headset, tried different USB ports, Replugged the HDMI ran setup over and over, rebooted PC. I am running a smoking i7 6700 3.4Ghz Skylake, 16GB DDR 2666Mhz Ram, GTX 980Ti 6GB . It worked before now nothing, and why is ther no Oculus Rift support?  It's a lot of money to spend on a product that doesn't work and then for there to be no support to contact is ridiculous. Thanks for any help!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry about that. You can submit a ticket here:
https://tickets.oculus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV