cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Cable will not work

Molson.Muscle
Level 2

Hi everyone - have a bit of a problem. My Link Cable (new) will not work. Neither the PC or Quest 2 get any type of notification. The light on the side of the quest is orange. I'm baffled as to why it will not work. Air link is off - I've done a factory reset on the Quest 2 and have logged out and in of the app on PC. I have my PC set to use the RTX globally. 

Hardware

ASUS TUF Gaming A15

Ryzen 7 4800H

RTX 2060

32GB RAM

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello there, we do not like to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Oculus link cable. We're here to help! Let's gather a little information from you.

• Have you tested the cable on every USB port of your computer?
  • Have you checked to make sure the cable is not damaged?
  • When the Quest is connected on your computer using the cable, are you seeing anything on your headset?
  • Have you tried reversing the cable?

Also, we want to make sure your PC meets the requirements for the Oculus link. You can do so by clicking here

If you're still unable to enable Oculus Link:

• If you don't see Add Quest as the device on the PC software: log out of the PC software and log back in.

• If you don't see the Enable Link pop-up on the PC software: log out of the PC software and log back in.

• If you don't see the Enable Link option under Settings on Quest: completely power off the headset and restart.

If you tried all of the above and still no resolve, we will need to collect your Oculus logs.

To collect your Oculus logs, please click here. Once this is done, please submit a support ticket by clicking here.

We're here to help! 🙂