cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Not Working, FPS cut in half with Quest 2 on Windows 11

BogusTechTips
Level 2

Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple months ago and ever since then Oculus Link has been unplayable for me (at least in SteamVR titles, but I don’t have any oculus storefront titles so I can’t be sure if this is an issue with SteamVR) since the framerate seems to have been capped to 45fps, until recently where the Oculus app no longer recognizes my Quest 2 as being plugged in (not a problem with my cord) If I use Virtual Desktop’s performance graph then I can easily see that the framerate is still 45/60. Dunno if there’s a way to fix this but it’d sure be nice if there was.

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello, we see that your Oculus link isn't working. We're here to help. We noticed that you're using Windows 11, which is still in beta. At this time, we do not fully support the Windows 11 operating system. In addition, let's make sure the software version in your Oculus device and your PC app match. If not, you will need to update your Oculus software and then restart your device. 

If you still continue to experience the same problem, please reach back out to us for further assistance.

Thanks! 🙂

Windows 11 released today so are there updated drivers for the Quest/Rift on Windows 11 now?

Greetings Tired_old_Gamer. That's a fantastic question! At the moment we don't have an official release of drivers just yet, as Windows 11 has just launched. Once we have a proper update prepared, we'll send it out across the horizons. You can also keep a look out on this page for details of our updates: https://support.oculus.com/articles/whats-new/release-notes If you have any other questions please reach out to us again.