cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link app Opens and Closes repeatedly.

PirateFinny
Honored Guest

Hello, 

I just received my link cable, and I have not been able to get my Quest 2 to reliably work or connect to the PC. When I first installed the Application everything went smoothly and everything worked, it was a ton of fun! By the next day the Quest was seen as disconnected no matter what I did, following all the online steps managed to make it work for another night. 

By the next day that no longer seemed to do the trick, I"ve now uninstalled and reinstalled and factory reset and unplugged and plugged everything in to no avail. Now, not even the Oculus link app will open without constantly crashing and self-starting again.

AAHHH Help!

2 REPLIES 2

vr360bln
Explorer

try using a 3.0 hub ... wiring quest directly to gpu or mb makes it registered as a wrong device in dev manager. with an cheap anker usb 3.0 hub I have an stabil 2.4 - 2.8 link connection everywhere. see my post before for details.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Oculus-Quest-2-and-Quest/Oculus-Link-cable-with-oculus-quest-2-speeds...

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this matter on your end, we'd like to look further into this with you. Can you please click here to submit a ticket with your Oculus Diagnostics Logs? Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!