cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link issues

Im_a_Fish
Level 2

I am having issues with my oculus link connecting my quest to my pc. I can see my guardian boundary and interact with it, and when I press my oculus button it bring up the menu on my quest home as if the oculus link is a game. My cable is fine, I have the official fiber-optic cable, and it is plugged into a USB-3 port on my pc. My pc is VR-ready (gtx 1660 ti, core 17 -10700) and my pc software and quest are in the latest version, without the PTC (the versions being 31.1.0.67.507 for the app and 31.1.0.102.370) and I cannot update them any further. I have tried almost every fix seen on YouTube and reddit, as well as a few other methods that i thought would work (changing which monitor is my main one, factory resetting my quest, etc.) I have updated all of my drivers pertaining to the oculus software as well as installing the oculus driver itself. I got the link to work once shortly after i got my pc a few days ago, but it has not worked since. I have had this issue for 5 days and I'm desperate for help.

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey, thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this matter on your end! We'd be happy to continue working on this with you. Can you please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs along with a full list of troubleshooting steps tried? Thanks!

Acjacks
Level 2

I have the exact same issue.