cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link

ligmabalzzz
Honored Guest

Can somebody help me, when I turn on oculus link after a while it  crashes and an error pops up for about 1 second that says PC disconected and it prompts me to turn on link again

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!

We may be able to help your Link issues. To start, we'd like to get a better handle on the situation by asking you some additional questions:

• Are you using the official Oculus Link cable?
  • Is this crashing issue across the board? Or only happening on certain games/apps?
  • What are your PC specs?
  • How long does Link work before crashing?
  • Is there a specific error code that pops up?

We look forward to hearing back from you on this!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am not using the official link cable

The crashing issue is across the board

My CPU is a Ryzen 7 3700x, my GPU is a Radeon RX 5500 XT and I have 32 Gigabytes or RAM

The link crashes about after 5-10 minutes

An error pops us for about 1 second or less that says PC disconnected

Hi there, thank you for responding to the probing questions. We'd love to look into this further for you and get this resolved. If you have one please try using the official Oculus link cable. If the problem still persists please submit a support ticket here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?