cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Payment - Test user PIN

hayozCharly
Honored Guest
Hi,

for testing purpose, i managed to login as a test user, put the fake credit card, install my application, ... everything was smooth.

When i test my app, suddently after i want to make a test buy, oculus ask me for a code pin. I tried 1111 / 0000 but none worked. I tried to change the code pin with the mobile application but it asked to check the email linked with the test account. Like it's a fake adress email : something123134325443254354@gmail.com, i cannot see the emails and change the code pin.

So my question is, do you know what is the standard pin for a test user ? It's not specified in the documentation. Do you was able to test the payment wtih a test user ?

Thank you in advance and best regards
2 REPLIES 2

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
Hi,

You're asking this question in the community forum, so I'm gonna assume there's no good reason for you to be doing this. It kind of sounds like you're trying to commit credit card fraud. If that is the case, you won't get any help here.

If however you have a legitimate reason for doing this, you're probably in the wrong forum. This is the community forum, not the developers forum.

hayozCharly
Honored Guest
Hi,

thanks for you response. Yes didn't see i'm in the wrong forum. My bad...

Gonna ask in the developpers forum.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?