cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 White Bar And Now My Oculus Quest 2 Won't Turn on. Return.

Hirnick
Honored Guest

I have only received my Oculus Quest 2 recently but I had the white bar issue as explained by others who have received it. But my headset has stopped working. No power is going to it. The light to indicate charging doesn't show or anything. I want to get a replacement.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Hirnick! Dealing with headset battery issues can be frustrating, so it's disheartening to see that you've experienced this yourself. We want to get you back into VR fully charged, so we'd like to invite you to private message us. Please click here, or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Hirnick! Dealing with headset battery issues can be frustrating, so it's disheartening to see that you've experienced this yourself. We want to get you back into VR fully charged, so we'd like to invite you to private message us. Please click here, or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for you message, I've already contacted customer service and have worked it out. I'll be receiving a replacement.

Tadertots6
Honored Guest

We have been waiting for 45 days or more for RMA