cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 controller blinking and not connecting

duck.gt
Honored Guest

I've had my oculus quest 2 since maybe march and about 2 weeks ago my left controller started blinking SOS, so I looked up how to fix it and I've tried everything besides factory reset because that's never fixed any of my problems before. The app says the controller is connected and the headset says its about 100%. But every time I reconnect the controller I don't get to press the 2 buttons that reconnect, then In the headset, it says that's updating but when its done it says that I need to wake it up. I've mashed buttons and that didn't work. I've never hit the controller against anything so I don't know why this is happening. If anyone has a fix for this that doesn't involve me factory resting just message me or reply. I really don't feel like spending $75 USD on a controller that should work. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @duck.gt! Controller issues really can be the worst, right? You've definitely put in a ton of effort on your end, and we really appreciate it!

Your next best step here besides buying a replacement controller yourself is going to be to reach out to our Support Team here. They'll be able to look into if there's any advanced troubleshooting to try, and if it still isn't working, they'll be able to look into all the options available to get you back in the game!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!