cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 doesn't loading

StasKostikovCortopia
Honored Guest

My Oculus Quest 2 doesn't loading. I stuck on power up screen (see O and nothing happens). Device doesn't react on power button normally. If I press and hold it for 10-15 seconds he went black like it is switch of but immediately after it switch on again.  I tried factory reset but device say "No command" and doesn't do anything.

My best guess firmware broken, can I reapply it again?

3 REPLIES 3

harrythecoolb
Protege

did u ever fix it as im having the same issue

Hi there! That is not what we like to hear. Rest assured that we will work together to get this issue resolved. We ask you to contact our customer support so we can further assist you. If you'd like, you can also PM us directly. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No, I wasn't able to. Seems device flash drive has died.  I send that to tech service.  Don't know status of device rn. On some forums people say it should restore if you leave your device turned on for some time.  But that didn't works for me