cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 left controller issue

Prox108
Explorer

Hello, I have a problem with my Oculus Quest 2 left controller.

In fast movements the following problems occur:

The vibrate function of the controller stops working, then returns to work and vibrate every time it did not vibrate. Example: When I played Beat Saber in a game at the beginning it stopped vibrating and then it went back to work only to vibrate all the times that it couldn't, if there were 200 tags that it didn't vibrate, it will vibrate all those missing tags, consecutively until it finish.
It goes out of sync, disconnects, then reconnects, then goes back to problem 1. The device shows you that it couldn't find the driver.
Can you help me or suggest a solution please?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Prox108! We see your controller isn't giving you the best experience, let us help you find the right vibe-ration!

So that we can start working on this, we would like to suggest taking the batteries out for 15+ minutes. This will do a soft reboot on the controller. After waiting that time, we suggest putting new batteries in.

We hope this helps. If not, reach back out to us and we will gladly keep working on this with you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the same issue with my left controller, when I am swimming in gorilla tag it disconnects and then loses vibration until it disconnects again to which it has very extreme vibration, so on and so forth. I have tried taking the batteries out for selected times and even impairing the controller and repairing it to reset it, my controller has had a few drops on the floor and some bashings so I don't know if it is because of that or there is an internal issue. I have not tried a factory reset yet but I would rather not because I don't need the trouble of logging back in and re-installing all of my apps. If anyone can help please tell me what to do.